ABUJA, NIGERIA – The Association of Movie Producers, Nigeria (AMP) – FCT Chapter held its inauguration ceremony for new executive officers on Tuesday 31st August 2021 at the prestigious Nicon Luxury Hotel, Abuja.
The event was full of glitz and glamour. It was attended by many in the entertainment industry and graced by some political big wigs. The election was held on the 7th of July, 2021, and had Chief Chris Oge Kalu emerge as the Chairman.
- Vice-Chairman – Chief Barthy Okhipo
- Secretary – Makata Patrick (Returned)
- Assistant Secretary – Stephanie Ukeme Innocent (former Financial Secretary)
- Financial Secretary – Stephanie Apel
- Treasurer – Zenith Abubakar
- Publicity Secretary – Desmond Utomwen (Returned)
- Hon. Rikki Nwajiofor – PRO
- Alhaji Idris Aminu – Provost (Returned)
Other dignitaries at the ceremony included the National President Mrs. Peace Anyiam represented by the National Publicity Secretary – Mr. Frankwhite Nzeh, State Chapter Chairpersons, who came to support and thank the outgoing FCT Chairperson – Amb. Imaobong Abia, Vice-Chairman – Prince Chukwudi Uzochukwu a.k.a Don Chuks, Chinyere Ibiam – Treasurer, and Nelly Franca – PRO.
The Movie People Magazine published by the Association was also launched by the former Governor of Anambra State, Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife, former Senate President – Senator Pius Ayim, Chairman Daar Communications Plc – High Chief Raymond Dokpesi, Director General of National Film and Video Censors Board (NFVCB), Alhaji Adedayo Thomas, Former Labour Party Chairman – Chief Dan Nwanyanwu, Chief of Staff to AGN National President – Agility Onwurah, amongst others.